We have a new permanent opportunity in Glasgow for the role of Technical Business Analyst. The role is with a Global manufacturing company, with a head office in Glasgow. The role will work from the office 2/3 days a week, when restrictions are lifted, therefore it wouldn't suit a full remote worker.
You will be focused on the infrastructure & Operations area of the business, and an understanding of Cloud projects is necessary.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Identifying key stakeholders for project and improvement initiatives and ensuring that a robust communication plan
- Ensuring robust requirements are in place
- Providing key support to the Project Manager
- Running business process analysis activities to determine waste, bottlenecks and duplication in process and to facilitate teams to improve business processes using standard tools and methods.
- Defining data models and data inputs, transformations and outputs
- Aligning processes, data and requirements to technology solutions
- Ensure that business improvement requirements; process maps and data models are clearly defined
- Identify opportunities for improvement through structured work reviews and use of OE tools and work within the group project and continuous improvement teams to improve processes, quality and standards.
If you are looking for a new role and this sounds like you, please send your CV on the first instance
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626224