Major FS firm requires a Business Readiness Project Manager to join a platform transformation programme at a crucial stage. This cross functional programme is working through a number of transition states and they now require a Business Readiness expert to help manage the move from BAU to service management.
Your key purpose will be to track readiness activities across the programme as this approaches "go-live" later in the year.
To succeed in this role you must have the following experience and skills:-
- Business / Operational Readiness delivery track record (ESSENTIAL)
- Project Management background
- Business Change and Operational Management experience
- Previous experience transitioning projects from delivery to BAU
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Project / Programme management related qualifications e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, P3O
- Flexible, relationship builder who gets things done when time is short!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92627115