Do you want to provide leadership on a financial markets product?Do you want to be pivotal in directing a large-scale multiyear transformation?
A financial house based in the City of London are on the lookout for a technology lead to lead a global team of engineers.
You'll join a team of circa 35 people and will be instrumental in growing the business.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in the City of London.
The role for the Technology Lead
is as follows:
- Rearchitecting a platform that is sold to finance organisations including front office and asset management.
- Leading architectural decisions
- Take ownership of a large-scale multiyear transformation of both the backend and frontend.
- Driving innovation
They would like the Technology
to have the following background:
- Extensive experience as lead managing high performance teams.
- Extensive experience within the finance industry, ideally order management, portfolio management, asset management or similar.
- Well versed with the Microsoft Tech Stack including .NET and .NET. Ideally you will have frontend experience with Angular but they would look at other frameworks
- Proven thought leader with the ability to drive strategic planning.
They can offer a salary up to £150,000+
benefits including a 30% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare as well as other benefits.They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626203