Senior C#.Net Developers (£40,000-£50,000)
Our Edinburgh based (although currently, remote) client are looking to grow the team by a couple of Mid/ Senior level Software Developers with;
C#, SQL, Azure, data interoperability.
The opportunity will be to join the interfacing team developing integrations to other healthcare systems (both business applications and medical devices) as well as interoperability solutions based on FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources), using .NET and Azure.
Our client have been established for a long time, developing and honing their Healthcare applications to improve wellbeing and demand for the service has improved significantly over the recent global pandemic.
Make a difference ?
You could be delivering solutions that actively improve the healthcare of patients worldwide, while working with a great team of people.
Who are we looking for?
* A passion for delivering solutions to users is essential.
* 3+ years commercial experience as software engineer with .NET and SQL Server.
* Experience integrating software products with third party systems.
* The ability to work in a team with members from multiple disciplines.
* Great communication skills and attention to detail.
* A problem solver who takes pride in the quality of their work.
Even better if you have:
* Experience of agile environments and working practices.
* Experience working with Azure services.
* Experience of FHIR, HL7 and other interoperability protocols or projects.
* An excitement for existing and new technologies coupled with the knowledge to use these to deliver the best solution.
* Experience of the medical domain and a drive to improve healthcare.
* Experience working in a software product company.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92627247