Tax Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client
is a growing real estate investment business with an AUM of approximately £2billion. The assets are a mixture of commercial, residential and leisure facilities which are spread out across UK and Europe. They are set to be one of the largest real estate firms in UK and are rapidly expanding. As part of this rapid growth, they are looking to appoint a Tax Accountant.The Role
/ duties are as below:
- Being involved in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation of the UK group companies.
- Managing, preparing and review tax calculations, estimates and tax provisions.
- Responsible for preparing VAT returns, tax compliance, reporting and filings.
- Providing internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
- Liaising with external tax advisors.
- Monitoring and advising the management on tax developments.
- Ensuring all the up-to-date tax information and changes are communicated internally.