English teacher required for Paternity cover in Cornwall Your new company
Hays education are recruiting for an English teacher for Paternity cover with the chance of long term work.This school uses teaching & learning approaches that develop personal qualities, promotes independence, creativity & enterprise in young people. Your new role
We are looking for a passionate & driven teacher who will aim to achieve the best outcomes for its students. This is a temporary placement with the ability to be a long-term opportunity. Do you hold qualified teacher status or are an NQT? What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of KS3 & KS4 in English
- Current DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
- Have worked in a classroom in the last 5 years
What you need to do now
- Excellent rates of pay, dependent on experience
- The chance to build a relationship & work in a school with excellent facilities
- Dedicated Hays consultant
- Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme where you will receive £250 of high street vouchers
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.