Web Presence has an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Web Developer to join their team.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Junior Web Developer - The Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join a forward thinking and highly successful digital marketing agency based in the Macclesfield area. As part of the development team, you'll be responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining a wide range of websites for a variety of different clients.
Our clients have a small team of dedicated, highly skilled developers and digital marketers in-house who specialise in offering full-service, results orientated digital solutions to their client base. Combining their knowledge, technical expertise and creative outlook they deliver effective marketing strategies and create websites that impress.
Junior Web Developer - Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining client's websites whilst working on internal systems in accordance with current business needs
- Working closely with Web Development & Digital Marketing Departments on real world projects
Collaborating in designing website layouts
Junior Web Developer - Key Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the below;
- Strong understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP and MySQL development in general
- Some experience with PHP frameworks, in particular Laravel
- Good understanding of responsive website development and frameworks like Bootstrap
- Comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, XD and Illustrator
- A basic understanding of SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Accessibility and UX principles
- Ability to translate briefs and requirements into fully functional webpages
- Some experience with source control
- Comfortable with cPanel and basic DNS changes
- Strong project management skills
- Willingness to learn new platforms and languages
Junior Web Developer - Desirable Skills:
- Website design capabilities - Confident designing & producing high-quality mock-ups and wireframes
- Ability to translate a client brief into creative designs
- Experience with HubSpot CMS
- Planning and quoting for projects
- MJML email template design
The working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm. There is on-site parking available for those who drive, and ample public transport for those who do not. They also offer flexible working hours for the right candidate and the option to work from home for up to 3 days per week.
To submit your CV for this exciting Junior Web Developer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now