Regulatory Change Project Manager - Global Transformation - London
Aviva Investors are looking to add a Project Manager with regulatory change expertise to our Global Transformation team in London The Role
Regulation is key focus of Aviva Investors. In this role you will provide professional, regulatory change project management within the Global Transformation function to deliver Aviva Investors' regulatory projects such as CSDR, ESG Regulations as well as enhancements to existing regulations such as Financial Crime. You will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of allocated projects, to ensure that objectives are achieved to agreed time, quality, budget and in accordance with sponsor expectations, being mindful of project portfolio cross dependencies. In your role you will continue to build the Global Transformation brand by working should shoulder with business partners and demonstrating valued, delivery excellence.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Implement new and effective solutions to regulatory changes in a company that has Regulation as a key focus
- Gain exposure to the senior management of Aviva Investors
- Work in a flat structure, directly with Heads of Business, which enables effective decision-making.
- Project Management of a small team whilst reporting to our Head of Regulatory Change.
The Aviva Investors Transformation team partner with the Executive team and help shape the overall business strategy. They take ownership for converting the business strategy into a strategic global roadmap and portfolio of initiatives. They also provide the delivery and governance capability that will ensure successful delivery of the strategic global roadmap as well as the mandatory and regulatory initiatives. Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Direct Project Management of Aviva Investors' regulatory projects and change initiatives such as implementation of CSDR, ESG and enhancement of the Financial Crime Sanctions process.
- Ensure all external and internal risk, compliance and legal standards are met.
- Develop and deliver projects that contribute to the development of a robust, scalable and cost-efficient regulatory environment within the firm and a strong control environment.
- Clear, accurate and comprehensive documentation produced and signed off, including project documentation, Operating Models and procedures.
- Process and Service improvements are delivered which improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- E xperience of successful project management (full project lifecycle)
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment the investment management business operates within
- Experience in the investment management industry
- Effective stakeholder management
- University graduate (or equivalent)
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2, APM or equivalent.)
Working at Aviva Investors
- Process improvement and reengineering skills
- Experience of line management responsibilities
- Experience of managing a third-party relationship
- Specific experience and knowledge of Operations and Trading systems and processes and Excel, Microsoft Teams and Word
- Delivery focus with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to cater for a diverse and fluid work slate
- IMC or other appropriate professional qualification
- Trouble shooting & getting things done in a large changing organisation
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group - the UK's largest insurance company - we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today's investor.
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today's investor. When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. We care deeply about this, which is why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow. We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of how we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area's needs vary. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Just send us an email
once you've applied stating that you have a disclosed
disability, and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online
. If you require an alternative method
of applying, please send an email to GlobalRecruitment@avivainvestors.com
* As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.