Senior Product OwnersNorwich / commutable to Norwich office
Aviva are currently looking for two Senior Product Owners to join the Digital Product & Design team.
The Senior Digital Product Owner delivers the strategy and roadmap for a specific product or feature within one of Aviva's 4 key global digital products - Quote & Payment, MyAviva, Mobile Apps and Public Websites. The role holder has responsibility to deliver the strategy for their assigned product or feature, linking in with other squad members and key stakeholders across Aviva's global markets, to ensure product execution is closely aligned with market's business strategy and objectives.
The Product Owner is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day delivery and future roadmap of their assigned product/feature. Key responsibilities within the role include:
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Overseeing product delivery across key markets
- Escalating and resolving technical, commercial and compliance issues
- Oversee and direct the UX and Visual Design for your product/feature, ensuring adequate research and user testing is undertaken to assure quality
- Ensuring an ongoing, prioritised programme of delivery and optimisation
- Set and deliver the long-term roadmap
- Championing the end to end user/customer experience and journey by working closely with customer insight and IT Service teams
What will you get for this role?
- Proven experience and a successful track record in digital product ownership / management
- Experience of working with Agile methodology - essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Building plans with customers in mind having understood their needs
- Generating and implements new initiatives
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
Working at Aviva
- Competitive depending on skills, experience, qualifications & location
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email
stating that you have a disclosed disability
and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online
. If you require an alternative method
of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to Guv.firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.