Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £26,000pa
Location: West London
Who will you be working for?
A heritage company steeped in history that spans several sectors of the luxury FMCG market
What are we looking for?
A product marketing manager that has a couple of years relevant experience in a luxury setting and preferably with new product development. The product marketing manager will work closely with third party groups and internal team members.
• Educated to degree level: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Product Development, Product Management, Advertising & PR or similar
• Proven experience as a marketing B2C consumer goods - preferably high-end luxury - Customer focussed.
• Experience in Product Development either as a primary experience or through exposure as part of a marketing team.
• Experience in creating consumer marketing related materials, product collateral and managing and controlling budgets.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Social media; talent for, and comprehensive knowledge of, day to day social media activity and content planning.
• Copywriting: all aspects ranging from social media to newsletters to product pack copy and POS etc.
• In strategic and problem-solving
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Tweet us @COREcruitment
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92243202