- Purchase Ledger - Supervisor
- Remote based role
- 3 month contract initially however view to extend
- Market Rate
My client is looking for a Purchase ledger to join their team on a 3 month initial basis, due to the end client you will need to utilise an umbrella solution for this role.Key Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and motivate a small team of contract and billing administrators.
- To administer accurately the contracts system.
- Give accurate and timely answers to any queries, both internally and externally.
- To provide Billing reporting to the Head of Working Capital as required.
- To ensure that all new contracts are added to the contracts system, with all the relevant paperwork, and maintained accurately for billing purposes.
- Produce accurate Sales ledger invoices and credits & associated data.
- To administer & understand the contractual requirements of the customer.
- To ensure that all billings are raised accurately & in accordance with the schedules.
- To ensure that all paperwork is scanned & saved to the contractual agreements drive.
- Experience in Sales or Purchase Ledger
- Experience managing a small team
- Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience in IT or Manufacturing Sector Desirable
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92558163