Business Analyst - Oli & Gas London
My client - a global energy provider is seeking a contract Business Analyst to work on a 12 month Greenfield technology venture.
The role will see you work as part of a brand new product development team within the incubation hub with my client. The team is new and task with defining the way the organisation uses technology to solve customers' problems. The task is to build products and services at the cutting edge technology and design thinking working as part of a cross functional team!
- Perform due diligence analysis against the applications / businesses impacted by acquisition or divestment project
- Coordinate and deliver the IT components related to the applications in the workstream landscape
- Facilitate IT triangle workshops with Site business stakeholders and the ERP solution teams
- Propose designs / solutions which contribute to project delivery performance
- Co-ordinate input to devise project test strategy
- Coordinate test for the workstream- recording test results and communicating status updates to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate input to devise project cutover strategy
- Own workstream cutover plans
- Conduct stakeholder engagement with Delivery Vertical and Vendors
- Negotiation and approval of Proposal for Work quotations
- Determine impact on existing CAP licenses / contracts during divestments
- Contribute to the project lessons learnt review
- Facilitate / co-ordinate the cutover planning workshops for the workstream
- Develop hyper care approach and facilitate associated workshops / regular calls
- Ability to create presentations to a target audience with varied levels of technical capabilities / awareness
- Acquisition and Divestment IT experience.
- Oil and Gas IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of the IT landscape across all Downstream CoB's (i.e. Retail, Aviation, Manufacturing, etc..)
- Previous role in complex / large delivery projects; preferably within IT portfolio
EXPECTED APTITUDE / ACUMEN
- Excellent oral and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to manage conflicting demands and changing priorities.
- Strong influencing and motivational skills.
- Demonstrate Commercial Awareness
- Be a Creative Thinker
- Flexible towards travel readiness
- Ability to work across cultural boundaries
- Ability to manage own counsel in relation to project confidentiality
- Enjoy the challenges which will arise within a changing portfolio team
As part of the team you will balance human-centred and digital design working in an Agile fashion to solve difficult tasks!Skillset required for a Business Analyst:
Role: Business Analyst - Oli & Gas
Agency: Anson McCade.
Duration: 12 Months
Daily rate: £500 - £600 per day
Contact: Aidan McNeill
Telephone: 020 7780 6706.
Job Reference: AMC*BA2704
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92544059