Technical Services ManagerFlexible working/WFH - Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, certifications and training covered, and moreWe are currently recruiting a Technical Services Manager to join a well-established company with offices across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Services Manager to join a growing company that will provide them with an opportunity to work with a range of exciting customers. The role:
- Bridge the gap between the internal technical teams and the customer base.
- Ownership of service management - SLA review
-The ideal candidate will have previous (or current) technical experience accompanied by knowledge of service management.
-Work with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Ownership of service improvement and drive change
- Managed agreed technical and service design
- Work with technical and non-technical teams.
- Lead service design workshops and review meetings
- Input to incident resolution, problem investigation etc
Technical knowledge (mix of the below)
Microsoft stack. Windows, Cloud etc
VMware and/or Hyper-V
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92469581