Group Financial Controller - Europe. Our Client
is a global Real Estate investment business, with a proven track-record of delivering risk-adjusted returns across various asset classes. They have instructed us to help them seek an experienced Group Financial Controller to join their European team on a fixed term 12 month contract to cover a period of absence.The Role
will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and will oversee the financial reporting delivery function for the European Group. As the Group Financial Controller, duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Full ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of financial reports.
- Consolidating company results, including handover of monthly management accounts to senior management.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure all audit documentation is prepared in a timely manner, and all relevant queries are resolved.
- Producing annual IFRS consolidated financial statements for the Group.
- Full ownership of the annual SOX compliance programme, including liaising with third-party advisors to safeguard strict financial controls.
- Management of the financial reporting team, including monitoring to ensure adequate resources are provided.
- Onboarding new employees within the financial reporting team.
- Assisting with efficiency-enhancing improvements to existing financial systems and working towards furthering financial reporting capabilities.
To apply you MUST
be ACA or ACCA qualified and have a minimum of 5 years relevant post-qualification experience. Candidates MUST