Digital Business Analysts who have worked on a range of end to end Product UX/UI Design projects are urgently required by this Major Global Consultancy to join it's award winning team who provide class leading Product UX/UI Design services to a range of leading clients in both the Private & Public sectors.
In order to be successful in securing one of these Digital Business Analyst roles candidates will need to have the following experience:
* Proven business analysis experience (various industries and B2B experience is a bonus)
* Financial ROI modelling (lift models and cost modelling) a plus
* Experience with a range of UX/UI research techniques and related deliverables
* Experience in executing Analysis deliverables across the full product life-cycle (from product strategy to product adoption)
* Experience working with tools, such as: Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Miro, MS Visio etc.
* Strong leadership skills, coaching researchers, analysts, and development teams on the execution of HCD related activities
* Experience with working in a multi-disciplinary Agile environment (in-house or agency)
* Awareness and interest in current technology trends and the impact on businesses
In these Digital Business Analysts roles you will be a key member of the Product UX/UI design team and you will be responsible for collecting industry analysis and intelligence to enable data-driven decisions that support various forms of research and analysis (business, market, user, technology). You will also lead in facilitating workshops and interviews to capture and frame business challenges and produce supporting documentation aligned to project specific needs e.g. BRDs, Functional Specs, User Stories (in BDD format) etc.
These Business Analyst roles are an excellent opportunity to work with some of the worlds leading companies in the creation of new real work products to help them make better business decisions and as a reward for your experience you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop your long-term career.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92598802