Role: Senior Business Analyst - Contract
Day Rate: £460 P/D
Duration: 3 Months initially
Location: Central London ( 1 to 2 days in office)
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a step up as part of your next role?
Do you thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments?
Are you interested in working for a company voted one of the best to work for in London?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This tech led business is changing the way companies manage their business essentials, are about to embark on a huge growth phase and have recently been voted one of the best companies in London to work for! With ambitious plans to overhaul almost every aspect of the existing business, the role of Business Analyst will be a key component of the team.*You will need to have had previous experience delivering insurance systems*
As Business Analyst, your role will encompass process mapping and re-engineering, capturing technology and process requirements from a range of stakeholders and achieving the necessary change in the business.
- Experience working closely with other members of the product team including Project Mangers, and Junior Business Analysts. You will be working collaboratively to iron out requirements from the business stakeholders and clients.
- You will be overseeing/mentoring a junior member of the team so the ability and experience to do so will be essential
- Ability to define Pre/Post MVP direction contributing to the product and technology roadmap
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations effectively and ability to give wider team a gentle nudge where needed
- Experience working in a hybrid PO/BA role
- Exposure to B2B environments is a huge advantage!
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply now for more information on both the role and company. Interviews are commencing immediately so if you do have any questions don't hesitate to contact me at
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92606545