This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at Compare the Market (CtM) as a Senior HRIS Engineer. Your role will be pivotal in leading the technical configuration, development and on-going process improvements of our HR IT Systems, ensuring quality throughout the development life-cycle and satisfying business needs. Collaboration will be key, providing guidance and advice to a variety of stakeholders and working closely with our HR and IT functions.
Responsibilities will include;
* Leading projects or service improvements planning, scheduling and monitoring own work within agreed deadlines
* Undertaking configuration of the HR System and interfaces, in line with the scope of the role and to business needs
* Acting as a HR systems technical authority to the business providing guidance and advice where necessary
* Building strong working relationships with the internal HR and IT function
* Ensuring that appropriate levels of regression testing to mitigate risks from monthly patch bundles and major release upgrades
* Identifying potential trends in faults and proactively driving software improvements
What will it take?
* Excellent knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM System configuration including HR administration and self service functionality
* Strong experience of Oracle Taleo system configuration
* Strong experience of Oracle BI administration and configuration
* Excellent knowledge Oracle fast formula and workforce structures
* Experience working with system/data integrations
* Experience working with the Oracle security model
* Ability to work autonomously and prioritise work schedules
* Strong coaching and mentoring skills
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it's working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92604778