Junior QA Test Engineer Cambridge to £30k
Junior QA Test Engineer (Manual / Automation Python Linux Raspberry Pi) *Remote interview WfH*. Are you a bright, tech enthusiast with a strong interest in software testing?
You could be establishing your career at a well-funded technology start-up, collaborating and learning from a team of highly talented software engineers working on an innovative tech for good product.
As a Junior QA Test Engineer you will help ensure the quality of the core product, a complex mathematically based C++ algorithmic software that can be used on a range of devices to process audio, such as hearing aids and IoT home devices. You'll be performing manual testing to ensure the quality of new and existing software, test competitor devices and will also gain exposure to developing automated tests with Python.
The company has just received significant funding and has signed a deal with a major electronics manufacturer; this is an excellent opportunity to join as they scale.
You'll be based in modern offices near Cambridge City centre with a quiet, relaxed working environment and core hours of 1000 to 1600; driven by technology the company can currently offer a remote interview and onboarding process and work from home with the expectation to do a mix of office based and WFH going forward.
- You're a keen technology enthusiast ideally with a Computer Science degree or commercial testing experience
- You likely to be a technologist in your own time and play around with things like Raspberry Pi
- You have a good working knowledge of Linux OS / Linux command line
- You're keen to progress your career in software testing and learn more in terms of test automation, ideally you'll have some Python scripting / coding skills although you can learn on the job
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and have great communication skills
As a Junior QA Test Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £30k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 575 to find out more about this Junior QA Test Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92608057