Senior Product Manager : Digital Transformation : Flexible Working Type: PermanentSalary: £75,000 - £95,000Location: UK
A FTSE 250 software solutions company are recruiting a number of Senior Product Managers to join their world class product department. They are delivering high impact digital products that positively impact millions of people across the UK. As Senior Product Manager you will be the bridge between the software engineering teams and the business managing a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners, ensuring that there is clear documentation and processes in place to understand the key requirements of the solution / product. You should enjoy working in an agile environment with the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels to deliver initial MVPs and ongoing product features.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to continually develop your skill. There is a career pathway to product leadership roles where you not only be delivering world class digital experiences but also leading and developing a team of product people within your department.
As SeniorProduct Manager
you will have the following experience:
- Product Management experience of at least 4 years
- Defined and launched an MVP
- Experience as Business Analyst is essential.
- Broad business and technology understanding.
- Experience working in an agile environment as part of a Scrum team.
- Effective at translating business requirements into cost-effective functional requirements.
- Demonstrable client facing experience.
- Use a blend of data, insight, and personal intuition to make decisions.
This is a rewarding role for an experienced Senior Product Manager to work within a collaborative environment on high impact digital products.
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92597239