Are you an experienced residential childcare worker and want to aim high for Scotland's Young People?
Are you ready to achieve the best possible outcomes for young people through positive, nurturing relationships?
Well if that sounds like you, we are looking for Children's Practitioners across South Lanarkshire to help provide support to young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and complex needs in a residential setting.
What we will give you:
* Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
* Permanent role with a fantastic organisation
* A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
* Competitive hourly rates
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Providing a specialist service to meet the individuals needs
* Encourage a happy and fulfilled childhood
* Proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people
* Working to the highest standards within a strong child centered ethos
* Supporting the young person to re enter education.
* Act as a positive role model for the individuals
What we need from you:
* Ideally SVQ level 3 in Social Care/ SVQ level 3 in Childcare
* Proven track record working within professional care, especially with complex or challenging behaviours
* Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (essential)
There are a limited amount of positions available, so move quickly to avoid disappointment and submit your cv, or for further information please contact me on or on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing