James Adams is seeking a Procurement Director to join a well-established multi-million-pound tech company with offices across Europe. The business has exceeded expectations over the past 12 months and they're now looking for a Procurement Director to lead the procurement and vendor management teams.
-The successful candidate will build strong relationships across several teams including sales, vendors, supply chain, procurement, finance and service functions.
-The Services Director will determine and implement the vendor strategy
- Work with the existing management teams
- Ownership of Vendor funding budgets
- Increase financial performance
- Understand gain a thorough understanding of suppliers
- Work closely with the Senior Management team
- Analyse the market for new suppliers and vendors
- Plan and implement changes for growth
-Lead negotiations and the purchasing/procurement team
-Develop procurement governance
Excellent salary available plus bonus, car allowance and more
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92233598