Engineering Manager - Drive Product Engineering in one of Europe's Fastest Scaling Start-Ups£100-£130,000 per annum plus Stock Options***Fully Remote***
Are you an Engineering Manager who loves people AND tech and the amazing things they can achieve when expertly aligned?
Do you still consider yourself to be a highly technical Engineering Manager, able to shape high performing teams and guide then in delivering quality products?
As an Engineering Manager, will you enjoy the countless opportunities presented by a market-disrupting scale-up going through hyper-growth?Engineering Manager
We're working with one of Europe's most exciting start-ups to find Engineering Managers as they continue to grow rapidly to support their market-disrupting products. With huge funding behind them and an impressive market valuation, they have ambitious plans to scale their existing products and expand into different markets, offering an amazing opportunity to join a company and make an impact in a potentially career-defining role. The company operates a "Remote First" policy; however, they might open a shared working space in London in the future for those that want some actual human contact!What will you do as Engineering Manager?
The role is focused on both People and Tech so you must be comfortable wearing both hats, sometimes simultaneously!
What type of Engineering Manager will you be?
- You will lead 1 or 2 squads of Software Engineers totalling 6-15 Software Engineers.
- They are growing, so you must have experience of hiring and retaining top talent while mentoring and coaching distributed teams.
- You will be actively involved in technical design discussions to drive the engineering initiatives in your team and to ensure product quality.
- You will work closely with Product and other Engineering Managers to actively shape the product strategy and relaying this vision to your team.
- Delivery of high-quality products features on time.
- You will have been a strong Software Engineer, confident at the architectural level, with demonstrable experience as an Engineering Manager in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment.
- You'll have excellent people skills, supporting and developing the Software Engineers' careers, encouraging collaboration and creating a fun working environment full of possibilities.
- You'll have a focus on setting goals and measuring your teams' progress through data.
- Someone who doesn't avoid difficult conversations, building trust and fostering a culture of honest 360 feedback.
This is a career-defining opportunity to join a amazing company in hyper-growth stage - Please reply with your CV or call Simon Evans for a chat.Engineering Manager - Drive Product Engineering in one of Europe's Fastest Scaling Start-Ups£100-£130,000 per annum plus Stock OptionsFully Remote
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92545339