Business AnalystBristol + Remote workingCompetitive Salary
+ Realistic Progression Opportunities + Technical Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Fantastic Working Culture
We have a unique opportunity for a driven Business Analyst
to contribute their talents and strengths in our Global Operations Business Strategy team.
The Global Operations Business Strategy team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps drive global strategic partnership and new initiatives forward. The GOBS will focus on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Our team is part of the Global Core Operations organization which supports complex multi-region business units in pursuing the best strategy and executing flawlessly. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, analytical, yet highly pragmatic and results oriented.
Reporting to the Global Core Operations Manager, MI Analysis & Reporting the Business Analyst conducts research and data analysis within the operational measurement areas to deliver new solutions or evolve existing solutions. Leads and coordinates solution delivery facilitating with both operations stakeholders and the developer teams by delivering requirements and recommendations using an agile project delivery model (Team Foundation Services - TFS).Accountabilities
- Design reporting solutions utilizing team standard development procedures and techniques that support the project requirements
- Compiles, interprets, and presents findings to operations management team
- Creation/monitoring of various executive internal reports
- Update and maintain reporting configuration tables in SQL Business Intelligence (BI) warehouse
- Conducts analysis, requirements, recommendations, and testing related to changes/upgrades in the existing performance and reporting suite (a SQL data warehouse)
- Demonstrated comprehension of the big-picture (Business-level process) needs, combined with strong analytical skills with Use Cases (Software-process flow) and most importantly assessing and leveraging enterprise data from multiple systems (information level analysis) using a variety of data modelling techniques
- Define new reports, performance benchmarks or in-house tools as required
- Lead or facilitate stakeholder requirement meetings
- Documentation of business requirements documents
- Generate clear and concise business process documentation
- Contribute to migration/upgrade analysis and testing
- Conduct Information-level and Software-level analysis to develop Use Cases for stakeholders and team developers and other internal and external development teams
What you'll get from us:
- Well-developed business acumen and proven stakeholder consultative approach
- Extensive experience within an Operational environment (call centre & transactional)
- Led or participated in analytical/research/development special projects
- Ability to work with and understand large volumes of numerical based data sets
- Expert knowledge of Excel (usage of filters, vlookups, subtotal that assist in solution testing reconciliation)
- Basic to intermediate understanding of systems and databases, and data table structures
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar (Microsoft applications preferred)
- Detail-oriented with understanding of how to approach audit of report data to ensure high degree of accuracy
- Broad exposure and understanding of many enterprise systems (e.g. Phones, Transactional systems, HR systems, other enterprise in-house applications)
Keeping our employees safe
- You'll get to work with a fantastic team, where you'll get the opportunity to bring your ideas to reality
- We love career progression at Computershare, and we are passionate about continuous learning to help you get where you want to be
- The chance to work on global projects
- This is a great opportunity to work on a highly regarded programme of work that you can be involved in from the outset. By joining now, you will be able to have a huge input in the project but also impact the overall business.
We're currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we're following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.Specific Key Benefits of the Role
Computershare offers all employees 25 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan (buy one get one free on all shares purchased) and a flexible employee benefits scheme (including the option to buy additional annual leave).A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Technology Services (UK) Ltd is registered in England & Wales, Company No. 03199675. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE
Computershare Investor Services plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92471104