MoM Project Manager x 2Royston, Hertfordshire - Flexible Working Permanent Competitive Package of up to £83KCirca. Up to 62K Base Salary + Bonus + Pension and Benefits
Johnson Matthey are actively seeking a MoM Project Manager
to be based in our Royston, Hertfordshire office
on a permanent basis.
Johnson Matthey IT (JMIT) is Johnson Matthey's global IT function responsible for ensuring that our IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate technologies but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide us with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
You will be responsible for project management and implementation of JMIT Projects across all divisions of Johnson Matthey, delivered according to the PMO Project Framework. The MoM Project Manager
will be accountable to deliver one or more projects across multiple areas of the business, and the projects will utilise both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
The projects you are involved in will be focused in the Manufacturing Operations Management area which includes; Manufacturing Execution Systems, Quality, Plant Maintenance, and Inventory. Some other key responsibilities include:Key responsibilities
Are you the ideal candidate?You will have:
- Ensures delivery of a specific, or number of specific, projects to time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Develops & maintains the the Project and Resource Plans
- Controls the technical and day-to-day aspects of the project
- Ensures that the delivered solution is in line with the requirements of JM IT Policies, including JMIT Security requirements and delivers requirements of the Information Security Strategy.
- Produces project status reports for review with workstream leads and sponsor
- Coordinates & executes technical and quality reviews of project deliverables
- Tracks issues and scope change requests, escalating as appropriate
- Tracks the project schedule and costs and action items
- Takes responsibility for quality of project deliverables
- Oversees delivery of any 3rd party vendors and suppliers in line with contracted outcomes.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Plans and manages transition of implemented solutions into BAU support, including managing handover to BAU.
- Plans and manages delivery of committed benefits for a specific or number of projects.
- Advise JM wide project managers and sponsors on business case preparation and stage gate preparation and steering committee facilitation.
How to apply:
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APM or PMI)
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Daptiv skills
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Service Transition experience is desirable
- Experience of implementing multi divisional, multi regional projects and programmes is desirable
- Experience in the chemical/manufacturing Industry is also desirable
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92474571