We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Term Time Only
This position is responsible for providing support for a number of schools' ICT systems by visiting them on a rota basis. The job holder is required to deliver this service to a quality in accordance with agreed service standards and to liaise with other ICT teams and external organisations.
The role will include technical support for admin and curriculum networks, as well as some hardware, network infrastructure and audio visual equipment support. The role is mainly based on site within schools and will require the post holder to manage their time proactively. What you'll be doing:
- Ensure the provision of high quality technical advice and support services for all schools
What we're looking for:
- Achieve targets relating to the quality of services delivered to schools.
- To resolve problems relating to networks, PC hardware and software in schools by telephone, remote support or site visit.
- Deliver training as required to a wide range of ability levels.
- Ensure appropriate communication with customers and users where there are problems with, or changes to the delivery of their ICT services.
- Plan and manage the service's workload to ensure the most responsive and efficient use of the available resources.
- Assist with the process of analysing the training needs for staff in schools.
- Proven experience in a related role
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Proven ability to successfully motivate self and others
- Committed to customer focused service delivery
- Clear written and oral communication skills for any audience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Committed to working flexibility to cover the duties of the service
- Ability to build successful customer and supplier relationships
Entrust Education Technologies has over 150 staff providing services to over 1,000 schools across the country, including all aspects of technical services, professional services and software development. Entrust Education Technologies occupies a niche in the ICT market, specialising in the deployment and usage of end to end ICT solutions within educational environments, covering learners of all ages from nursery through to adult education. Our aspiration is to use ICT to improve the achievement of all learners. What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- A term time only contract
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92469488