VOIP Service Desk Engineer required for my client based near Basildon salary £30K + Benefits.
The role will suit a skilled Service Desk professional with knowledge of telecom systems.
The organisation are looking for a VoIP Helpdesk Engineer to join their team.Responsibilities:
You will need:
- Providing 1st / 2nd Line support and provisioning services for a hosted VoIP platform
- Configuration, guidance and training for customers
- Liaising with different departments
- Testing of new handsets
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business where there are good long term opportunities for progression into more senior positions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a VoIP environment, preferably within a Telco environment / for a vendor
- A good knowledge of VoIP, SIP, RTP etc.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of IP Networking - DNS, DHCP etc.
Please apply ASAP for more information.
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92466854