Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Digital, Retail and Commercial bank seeking to help Britain prosper. And we're transforming our products and platforms with £3bn of investment to become the bank of the future.
So with 789 software systems and 26,000 servers we're servicing 80,000 colleagues, 30m+ customers and over 14m+ online users you can be confident our IT professionals have sizeable and interesting challenges every single day.Could you help us make this possible?
As an IBM CICS SME on zSeries Mainframe you'll be a technical authority for this area, this is a hands-on role where you'll configure and maintain products and services according to Group standards and policies (and to agreed service levels) and you'll be providing technical support (focusing on incident and problem resolution for systems and processes in complex environments) - this includes out of hours support. Additionally you will assist with the delivery of projects within CICS environments - this also includes out of hours change activities.You'll also be responsible for the following areas;
So what about you? You'll have experience with;
- Maintaining service stability and optimisation.
- Resolution of incidents and problems across the LBG estate in line with LBG KPI's.
- Supporting and implementing changes to the CICS estate within LBG as required.
- Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks ensuring adherence to relevant risk policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulation
- Help drive the strategy and design across the estate.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, drive and deliver against the technology roadmap.
- Enforce standardisation and assist with improvement initiatives in the team.
- Work collaboratively across the wider Middleware teams to develop, promote and implement process initiatives.
- Working with other platform areas with the same technology to ensure a consistent approach
- Ensure processes and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Ensure that evergreen currency plans are in place
- Working with IT Security to ensure the security of the CICS product
You'd get a benefits package that includes;
- Extensive knowledge of CICS infrastructure
- Strong experience of CICS system performance tuning and diagnosis
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting critical on-line systems.
- Experience with TLS / AT-TLS
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
***The base salary range for this role is from £46,000pa to £62,500pa and can be based out of either Edinburgh or London. If this is based in London then the base salary will reflect this.***
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92467561