KS 2 Teachers required for our primary schools in Thurrock. Schools are in Grays, South Ockendon and Basildon. Salary:£26948 to £38174 per annum
Key Stage 2 Teacher Jobs, Thurrock, Essex
KS2 primary teaching jobs, Thurrock, Essex
Hays Education are working in partnership with a number of primary schools in the Thurrock area. We are therefore looking for teachers to teach in any year group in key stage 2. These are permanent jobs which offer a TLR2 for the right candidates.
The skills required to apply for this KS 2 teaching job include:
· Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE or Cert Ed teaching KS2
· Willingness to promote learning
· Strong classroom management skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Positive outlook
· Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
· Own transport is preferable but public transport is no bar to work
· We are looking for NQT's right through to very experienced teachers that have taught KS2
The benefits of joining Hays Education include:
· Competitive rates of pay
· One to one relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
· Free accredited career and professional development training
· Guarantee scheme
· Local work in your area
· Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £250 per person
· Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
· Choice from a wide range of long term and permanent primary teaching jobs
If you are interested in applying for any of these Key Stage 2 jobs or want to register for other primary teaching jobs in Essex, please email your cv to us by following the apply now link.
Please specify which location is your main preference.