Behaviour Support Assistant £65 - £80 per dayTemp to Perm - to start early May Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Do you have experience working within Alternative Provision / PRU Schools?
Do you have excellent behaviour management coupled with strong relationship building skills?
If so, then this position is for you!
Based within Wolverhampton this school is solely catered to alternative provision pupils. This school provides a variety of programs for children between the ages of 12 and 13 years for a number of weeks. This particular school aims is to turn disengaged or expelled pupils into engaging and resilient young students. This school prides themselves in specialising in early years and young adult educational programmes. With a strong view on mental and physical wellbeing, cognitive function and confidence this school wholeheartedly put their students first.
The Head of Provision role is to start early May on a temp to perm basis therefore you must be available immediately to be successful within this position.
- Provide support for learning activities
- Work with individuals or small groups of children
- Use specialist behavioural skills, training and experience to support pupils
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement
- Help with the care and support of the pupils
- Support teaching staff or senior colleagues with routine administration
- Assist with the supervision of the pupils out of lesson times
- Display patience and understanding towards challenging behaviour
- Supporting the social and emotional development of students
To be successful within this role you must have excellent behaviour management and able to manage challenging behaviour. Due to the opportunity being temp to perm you must be available immediately as the opportunity is to start early May.
The role can very challenging at times however to see the growth and progress of the children makes this opportunity extremely rewarding.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work within fantastic school! For more information please contact Chloe on 0121 616 7610 / firstname.lastname@example.org