Physics Teacher required in Feltham, Hounslow | September 2021
Ribbons & Reeves are pleased to be working alongside a growing, progressive, non-selective school in Hounslow to appoint a Physics Teacher on a permanent basis from September 2021.
The successful Physics Teacher will need to be highly motivated and dedicated to the mission of developing their new school as one of the best schools in the area.
Applications are being accepted from NQTs and experienced Physics teachers.
Joining a school that prides themselves on academic rigour and their knowledge-rich curriculum, it is imperative that you can demonstrate in-depth subject knowledge for Physics across all three key stages.Physics Teacher - Hounslow, West London
The school can offer you:
- MPS Inner London [£32,157-£42,624]
- Permanent contract commencing September 2021
- Interviews being held immediately
- Teaching Physics across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 in a high-achieving department
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of this new academy.
- The very best training and development available - fully funded by the school.
- Small class sizes (up to a maximum of 26).
- Excellent career progression.
- A commitment to the principles of inclusivity and valuing diversity.
- Newly opened Sixth Form
For more information about this Physics Teacher role in Hounslow, or to submit your application, please click Apply Now or contact the Ribbons & Reeves team on 0208 0041155.
Ribbons & Reeves look forward to supporting you in your application to this Physics Teacher role in Hounslow.Physics Teacher | Hounslow | September 2021