PE Teacher required in Plymouth, full & part time available Your new company
Hays education are looking for qualified secondary PE teachers to work on a supply basis in & around Plymouth. Are you a newly qualified secondary teacher? Short & long term roles available with immediate start. Your new role
As a supply teacher for Hays education, you will have the opportunity to work in a number of schools we are partnered with in the area. We offer flexible working conditions so you can work on the days you choose to suit any prior commitments you may have. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience of working in a classroom in the last 5 years
- Adaptable to unfamiliar surroundings & environments of different schools
- Effective time management skills & strong communication abilities
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
What you need to do now
- Invaluable experience of building relationships with schools & the possibility of a permanent role
- Attractive rates of pay, holiday & pension
- Dedicated Hays consultant
- Access to hays refer a friend where you can win £250 of love to shop vouchers
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.