- Provide clear and timely insights with the ability to adapt coms appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- Support the Senior Online Trading Manager in forecasting and developing a strategy for driving sales and growth.
- Manage weekly performance, working collaboratively across key departments to take remedial action, where appropriate.
- Working with UX colleagues to constantly evaluate the website and customer journeys. Using this to influence the development roadmap.
- Working closely with Finance, Buying and Merchandising team, to develop and execute the trading strategy to drive online growth.
- Collaborating with the digital marketing team & Online Merchandiser to drive category performance and ensure trading plans are supported through digital channels.
- Working with the digital marketing team to create an SEO strategy to plan ahead for Peak periods and ensure all website URLs are retired or redirected to ensure maximum efficiency for natural search.
- Forecasting, utilising trading insight and expertise to deliver accurate forecasts using the all data and reporting tools available to maximise accuracy.
- Manage the Online Trading Executive & external agencies to ensure that products are on-site on time, described in line with the brand tone of voice, optimised for SEO and merchandised in accordance with the trading calendar and promotional plan.
- Working closely with the external agencies and the Marketing team to plan ahead for lifestyle shoots to support the promotional calendar.
- Collaborating with external agencies to gain deeper understanding of on-site behaviour (not limited to the online store) and use this insight to improve on-site conversion, user engagement and brand experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of on-site merchandising including landing pages, product recommendations, cross sell opportunities, A/B & MVT testing and defining test scenarios. Key enhancements to drive conversion and AOV growth.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve any operational issues related to content or inventory management.
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days holiday and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum's ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92374442