Atlantic Inertial Systems Limited, Clittaford Road, Southway, Plymouth, PL6 6DE
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. At the Plymouth location we design and manufacture products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets. Our world leading products include the innovative MEMS based IMUs and the digital terrain reference navigation system, TERPROM®.
An exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Project Manager to join the Atlantic Inertial Systems Ltd Value Stream organisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will report directly to a Value Stream Leader with responsibility for delivering a range of development and production programmes. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with experience of driving a cross-functional team to deliver on time and on budget. The role is expected to offer further opportunities for development to widen the breadth of knowledge and further the career of the successful applicant.Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Planning, initiation and management of engineering projects for Product Development and Production Engineering.
- Management and progress monitoring of the project through the full lifecycle from concept to the production line.
- Monitoring and reporting of key project metrics and milestone completion.
- Management of project risks and linkage to business risk management process.
- Creation and management of project plans incorporating product development and test.
- Ensuring the effective integration of various functional teams including Design, Production and Suppliers.
- Building and maintaining effective external relationships with customers through strong interpersonal skills across cultural boundaries.
- Proven project delivery experience, including bid and risk management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified in Business/Project Management or an Engineering discipline.
In return, we offer a suite of benchmark benefits including membership of BUPA, Annual Leave Buy/Sell, Employee and Family Assistance Programme, employee discounts, and much more, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions in an exceptionally safe, clean and modern working environment.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities. Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms