£40k - £45k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced hands on engineer that has had previous experience in highway, drainage and earthworks design.
The lucky Civil engineer who has at least 8 years' consultancy experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis, in their busy office in Basingstoke. The lucky candidate must be obsessed with successfully finishing projects from start to finish with a desire to fulfil their client's needs.
You will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 8 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of design projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. To be considered please submit your CV to Jamie Creed.