Join us as a Business Analytics Manager with Rentokil(Crawley, Permanent, Flexible Working)ABOUT CAPITA
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever - and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.THE CLIENT
A major player in the Business Services Sector, operating throughout the world employing over 38,000 people in 60 countries. The Company is committed to the use of technology for a major improvement programme. This is a functional role within the IT Product Teams for the business function of Digital Pest Control and Hygiene across our business information application systems.THE ROLE
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analytics Manager who will report to the Head of Business Insights. This challenging and pivotal role is responsible for proactively providing analysis and creating compelling insights that drives key business decisions and business growth.
This means, ensuring data integrity always, responding quickly, being agile to respond to the business needs and supporting the delivery of effective reporting tools to improve performance.Data Integrity:
- Maintain existing master data sets such as sector, product and pest types which are used for global reporting ensuring there is a robust exception process in place to identify issues or gaps in the master data.
- Work with stakeholders to validate and improve the data quality.
- Identify third party data requirements and support its successful procurement and integration with other data sets.
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation globally, to understand priorities and business challenges and conduct advanced analytics (planned or adhoc requests) using the available data to support them.
- Use SQL, BigQuery, Excel to prepare and analyse large and complex datasets
- Develop predictive analytic models to support planning and fully realise emerging customer and industry opportunities, Data Mapping
- Be an analytics subject matter expert, build knowledge about existing and emerging technologies and techniques in the data-science area.
- Work with our Data Platform team and others to define the Business Insights data and technical requirements in the short, medium, and long term.
- In conjunction with the Data Platform team, prepare QVDs for reporting and develop proof of concept (POC) reports to measure global performance based on the demands from key stakeholders.
- Exploit tools (including Qlik, Google Data Studio and others) to develop proof of concept (POC) reports that deliver advanced analytics and data visualisation
- Work with the Data Platform team to take the POC reports and ensure they are productionised and are made available in the Command Centre.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Provide insight into complex relationships, trends, and patterns in data to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Based on the data analysis conducted, present findings clearly and concisely with actionable visual insights to senior stakeholders to influence decision making.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application.
- 3 years of data analytics and insights experience in large matrixed organisations.
- GCP - Google Cloud Platform
- Hold relevant data analytics and insights degree or equivalent qualification/s.
- Highly numerate with excellent data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to successfully influence others and support change through projects.
- Naturally curious and questioning insight professional who can cut through the data to identify what is most important for the decision-making process.
- Be able to turn data into insights and present it clearly and concisely in a highly visual but easy to understand way.
- Advanced level of Google sheets / MS Excel and intermediate competence in Google Applications (Drive, Word, Slides) or Microsoft Office equivalent
- Proficient in SQL / Big Query and data visualisation tools such as Qliksense, Google Data Studio (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with experience communicating and working across various teams.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership and responsibility for making things happen.
- Adopts a flexible/can do approach to work and is highly resilient and results focused.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92399130