A reputable multi-disciplinary with an established planning team is looking for an experienced and professional planner and senior planner.
The company has several offices across the UK, with a diverse client base including private and public sector clients and private developers, their portfolio includes commercial properties, healthcare, industrial and warehouses, leisure and hospitality, residential and mixed-use.
As an experienced Planner, you will feel confident in your role and knowledgeable enough to not only carry out work independently but also to advise and guide the next generation of planners. As a Senior Planner you will also be given additional responsibilities to assist the Director and Associate with the operation of the branch and other consultants, including the mentoring and support Graduate Planners.
* The ability to write clearly and concisely and to develop arguments in written form
* Developing technical knowledge in the field of town planning and technical expertise
* Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system
* Client contact as required in support of senior colleagues
* Needs an appreciation of budgetary constraints imposed on projects/instructions and to work effectively within the constraints of the instruction
* Member of or working to achieve professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute
* Developing and understanding and appreciation of project management and interdisciplinary working arrangements: Scope of Role (staff, clients, products, equipment)
* Able to communicate with client contacts and external bodies /authorities / consultants in respect of project working as required
Send your CV to Jack Cosh for further information on the company, location and additional benefits