Nine Twenty Technology are delighted to be partnering with a global technology company in Fife in the recruitment of a Senior NetSuite Developer.
You will be joining an established development team, working on a global project, with greenfield work. This role requires excellent software development lifecycle expertise whilst in addition strong NetSuite Platform/process competency.Responsibilities:
- Delivery of high-quality code following our internal development practices.
- Reviewing team members code for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Providing Estimates based on design plans
- Analysing code segments regularly.
- Help shape and size the product roadmap
- Working with team to ensure we are using development industry best practices
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Strong knowledge of Suite Script 2.x
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite Advanced Pdf Development/Freemarker
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite Workflow experience
- Strong knowledge of JQuery
- Strong knowledge of Html
- Basic understanding of Git
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills.
In return you will receive:
- Unit Testing
- Azure DevOps
- Angular or another web development framework
Please apply below for immediate consideration
- Remote working
- Benefits package
- Career progression opportunities the business invests in their staff
- Enhanced Pension Scheme