Advert Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
- To provide Specialist Occupational Therapy Assessments for adults and children living in the community
- To provide an Assessment and Care Management Service
- To provide individual support to service users and carers where this is assessed as required
- To deliver these services in accordance with current legislation and council policies, procedures and standards
The skills and experience you must have:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with Health Professions Council
- Current driving licence is preferred or ability to travel to clients homes throughout West Lothian.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Successful candidates will be required to join the Scheme (at a cost of £59) or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check (at a cost of £18) prior to commencing employment. The cost of the PVG application or update will be deducted from your salary over a period of either 1 or 3 monthsINTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY