Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED
Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE
to the needs of others?
Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING
influence to colleagues and residents alike?
Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE
about making a difference to the lives of others?
If so, come and join Balhousie Care Group
, and be one of our 'Everyday Heroes'
As Scotland's largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and over 1400 staff; Balhousie Care Group is one of the country's leading providers of elderly and specialist care and can boast a stunning HQ with skilled and dedicated support staff.This is a great opportunity to lead the staff team at our North Inch site in Perth. This impressive 40 bed residential home offers a full range of caring support including residential, respite care and also specialises in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. The Role
To take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Care Home and the general well-being of Residents and Staff Members. To ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to within the defined timescales.Duties Include
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Formally supervise / appraise Staff Members in line with Company policy, and conduct on-going informal assessment of the work of Staff Members, to ensure consistently high standards
- Building and managing relationships with external stakeholders; maintaining effective communications through regular contact / meetings with Residents, Relatives, Staff Members, Senior Management, Head Office and any other concerned bodies
- Attain agreed levels of turnover and profitability by maintaining a professional focus on agreed budgets and using commercial awareness whilst liaising with Operations and Finance colleagues to monitor progress
- Ensure compliance with the Care Inspectorate regulatory requirements
- Ensure the Care Home is attractively presented and efficiently promoted within the local community and beyond
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have a great range of staff benefits including cashback at various shops and supermarkets and access to free counselling services.This role also comes with a company car and access to a bonus structure.Join our team!
- Management / supervisory experience (2 years plus is highly desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- SVQ Level 4 in Care Services Leadership and Management
- Relevant care for the Elderly experience
- Qualification i.e. Registered Manager's Award (desirable)