Contracts Manager (with German, Polish, Spanish or French), flexible working, work from home
Leading Market Data, Business Intelligence provider, looking for Contracts Manager to join existing team, reviewing and protecting risk profile by providing a full range of contract management support of contracting practices.
Fully flexible working environment as no longer have physical offices for people to commute to/from and all employees can choose where they work from, although should have regard for own tax affairs.
We can employ in any of the locations in which we have a legal entity (including Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland). In addition, fully flex means we allow employees to choose their own hours and working patterns - we measure success based on output and achievement of objectives.Responsibilities of the role;
Experience & Skills required;Essential
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating off-strategy sales or sales at low price points by following the processes set
- Working closely with the sales teams to encourage the consistent use of CRM (ideally Salesforce) and other processes, tools and templates.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements with customers, manufacturers and other suppliers, and third-party industry partners, including sales and partner contracts, subscription agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, product and service descriptions.
- Reflecting agreed changes in contractual documents; drafting responses to customer requests and changes to standard terms and conditions;
- Ensuring adherence to ordering, contracting and approval processes in accordance with the corporate policies, local practice and regulations; supporting implementation of the corporate and legal policies to the business areas.
- Developing strong relationships with the leadership and sales teams.
- Providing guidance on ordering, contracting and approval processes, use of standard templates, and other relevant contractual policies
- Prioritising workload correctly and constantly reappraising priorities.
- Ensuring well organised and prompt turnaround of all customer-related documentation and facilitating the rapid conclusion of profitable and on-strategy contracts.
- Strong experience in reviewing contracts
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proven drafting and document preparation and version management skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Computer literacy and fluency in the English language.
- fluent in one or more of German, Polish, French or Spanish
- Need not be a qualified lawyer, but experience in autonomously negotiating contracts is a must, preferably with at least some knowledge and experience of intellectual property.
- Experience negotiating contracts and giving training
- Project management skills and working to tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92406297