Health Professional Facilitator -ScotlandContract:
1 x Full-time 35 hours per week (0.8 - 28 hours per week considered)Permanent Salary:
£32,500 - £37,500 per annumLocation:
Home-based with some travel within Scotland: You will complete engagements remotely and face to face depending on demand. (Remote working only during the pandemic period)Closing date: Sunday 16th May 2021, 23:59pm Application method: Please provide a CV and you will be asked a few application questionsThe role
Cancer Research UK has set out an ambitious goal that three in four people diagnosed with cancer should survive that diagnosis by 2034. In order to achieve this ambition, our focus is on the early diagnosis of cancer because of the great potential for improvement in outcomes through diagnosing cancer earlier.
To help support our ambition our Health Professional Facilitators are the visible face of our work with the NHS. Our Facilitators work closely with Primary Care Teams, clusters, public health and other stakeholders working in cancer care. They provide valuable practical support for quality improvement and lead educational sessions supporting cancer prevention, screening, recognition and referral. Our team is built of engaging, committed people who love building relationships and working with a wide range of healthcare professionals and their teams to drive improvements in cancer outcomes.What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders to influence change
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Knowledge and application of Quality Improvement methodology and tools
- Proven ability to shape your approach and tailor the use of different tools to different audiences needs, including digital technologies
- Experience of using evidenced data sources to engage with different audiences, including presenting information in a clear way
- Able to identify and share crucial intelligence from your work and utilise this to inform future planning/strategy
If this describes you, join our team as we work hard to beat cancer sooner.
Hear directly from our team, about our organisation, and the great benefits provided to you here in our candidate pack: https://adobe.ly/3aS5GaG and apply today.
For an informal chat or any questions, please contact us on