Front End Developer with key skills in React, HTML and CSS is sought by a multi award energy scale up business based in London (with a future Midlands technical hub) . With the backing of an international energy consortium this scale up business aims to utilise the latest technology and usability to deliver a greener, more sustainable customer offering.
This Front-End Developer will join a team of 10 Developers working in a truly agile, scrum environment to deliver greenfield project work with a level of technical autonomy not seen in more well-established businesses.
This company offer excellent flexibility around working hours and location with a real commitment to personal development and training.
This Front-End Developer should have most of the following key skills:
- strong commercial experience of React
- Experience using GraphQL for back-end data extraction
- Unit testing experience (Cypress, Jest etc)
- Any Gatsby experience would be useful
- Experience working with an AWS hosted, CI/CD enabled environment
- Typescript exposure would be a plus but not essential
This Front-End Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Starting salary of between £65,000 - £75,000 DoE
- 4 days a week remote working (one day a week in their London or new Midlands HQ)
- Bonus scheme
- Share options
- Incredibly flexible working hours to suit personal life
- Well-structured progression and training scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension scheme
- Personal development time and budget allocation
- Inclusive, collaborative working environment
So if you a Front End Developer who wants to join a forward thinking company with an award winning culture then please apply now for further information and to be considered.
Front End Developer
Remote - London
£65,000 - £75,000
React, GraphQL, Jest, Typescript, AWS, CI/CD