Take your career to the next level by joining one of the world's best and most recognised professional services firms.
Within Deloitte's Analytics and Cognitive service offering, we imagine, deliver and run innovative solutions to help our clients solve complex challenges and maximize the value of their data.
The Revenue Growth team specifically focusses on the Consumer Goods market.
We are looking for candidates at all levels of experience with an interest in Revenue Growth Management to join us, working in fast-paced teams with other highly talented, fun and motivated colleagues.
As part of the delivery team, you will focus on the implementation of large-scale analytics projects and work with exceptional advisory and product teams who are developing groundbreaking Revenue Growth Management propositions.
You will be part of the following wider group within our Consulting portfolio offerings:
Strategy, Analytics and M&A
How do you make intelligent, future-proof decisions in a world where change is the one constant? That's exactly what you'll help our clients to do. You'll build trusted relationships with business stakeholders - and use the most exciting new technologies available - to create data-driven programmes that transform their organisations. Your advice will help clients position their organisations to succeed in an ever-evolving marketplace.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
A solutions architect is responsible for translating the vision for the project to the development team and plays a pivotal part throughout the entire systems development lifecycle. They are also involved in future updates to the solution. We are specifically looking for candidates with both technical and business focused skills, who can articulate the outcomes and value of their work, and have fundamental experience across some of the following:
• Design the overall technical architecture for the product and be responsible for the quality implementation of that architecture.
• Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
• Work directly with client stakeholders to assess the as-is solution and suggest an efficient to-be solution based on Azure IaaS and PaaS components
• Assist in the development of our market leading analytics and cognitive offerings, help produce proposal documents to showcase our capabilities, and contribute to the development of our thriving Data & Analytics Modernisation community
• Contribute to client project delivery by owning one or more workstream(s) and ensuring commercially successful conclusion of the client engagements
• Designing, architecting and implementing an end-to-end next-gen Azure Data Solution for our clients for their data and analytics needs
• Designing an enterprise data lake to cater to a client's data storage needs for structured and unstructured data, to enable analytics across global clients. Further work with and assist our clients to modernize their data warehouse to achieve scalable analytic solutions.
• Developing a real-time data solution using streaming ingestion and deliver real time analytics, to help our clients respond to customer behaviour as it happens
• Cleansing and transformation of data using Azure Databricks analytics platform.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel. Due to the unprecedented circumstances of the ongoing pandemic any individual applying for this role has the option to work remotely within the guidelines of Deloitte's remote working policies.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity. The role will be worked on a full-time basis. Our team strives to work in an agile setting and despite having to meet strict project deadlines we try to accommodate personal circumstances outside of work as best we can.
Your professional experience
We are looking for an experienced individual who can consistently demonstrate that they have grade-specific and career-path-specific (Enterprise & Solution Architecture) experience that makes you eligible for the role. Please note that you are not expected to have expertise in all the points listed below.
• Must have Python, Scala, C++ or Java development experience and experience to deploying workloads to production.
• Must have either one of the following:
• Azure Developer Associate, or
• Azure Data Engineer Associate, or
• Azure Solution Architect Expert, or
• Similar certification
• Provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery of data capture, curation, and consumption pipelines on Azure using native and Hadoop based services.
• Ability to conduct a full technical assessment of existing platform as-is architecture and identify the to-be landscape
• Build Azure data solution and provide perspective on storage options and compute engine options; e.g. SSIS Vs Spark, SQL Server Vs Blob Store, etc.
• Architecting data lake and data warehouse solutions on Azure using ADLS, SQL Server, SQL, Azure Analytics Service, KeyVault and other Azure services.
• Designing highly performant, scalable and re-usable data ingestion and transformation pipelines across Azure components and services such as Azure HDInsight, Databricks, and Azure Data Factory.
• Data ingestion, data engineering and/or data curation using native Azure services or tools available in Azure Marketplace. (Databricks, Snowflake, or similar)
• Designing Test approach and QA framework for development.
• Experience bringing teams together as a work stream lead.
• Ability to demonstrate stakeholder management skills and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigor. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to several audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BASAMA
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 181312