Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
• Develop risk mitigating strategies of assigned items.
• Identify areas for improvement including systems integration, new technology, and automation; and work with colleagues to design and implement solutions.
• Monitor security blogs, articles, and reports and remain current on related laws, regulations, and industry standards to keep up-to-date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends, where relevant notify leadership to incorporate information into processes, procedures, and audit preparedness activities.
• Assist with the operational management of the vulnerability management tool, configuring, operating, reporting and managing findings and providing support to other users of the system.
• Identify task owners and negotiate dates for remediation to be complete; track progress on remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities and provide appropriate reporting.
• Identify non compliances to global standards, work with GTI and GDAS colleagues to remediate and implement treatment plans.
• Implement the requirements of Continual Service Improvement.
• Monitor ServiceNow queues and ensure requests are handled within specified SLEs.
• Review change requests and provide cyber security related feedback.
• Provide Cybersecurity SME support to GTS colleagues for issues relating to vulnerability management, compliance to security controls, Active Directory policy, privileged access, incidents and change management.
• Create, develop and maintain strong relationships across GTS, understanding system administrator, developer and end user requirements.
• Form a strong relationship with the Security Shared Service teams to assist in the remediation of globally identified vulnerabilities and management of security within GTS managed environments.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London based role
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience
• Experience in engineering and operations in an information security context
• Proven track record and experience of developing and supporting security requirements across a broad spectrum of infrastructure and end user computing technologies
• Expert knowledge of key cybersecurity technologies such as network security tools (firewalls, intrusion detection system (IDS)/ intrusion protection system (IPS), content filtering, network access control (NAC), end-point protection (AV, EDR, MDM), data loss prevention, encryption, vulnerability management, and security information and event management (SIEM)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office technologies
• Exceptional written and verbal English language communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, with ability to communicate technical information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and work independently
• Process-oriented mind set
• Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
• A demonstrable passion for the field of Information Security
• Ability to travel as needed (no more than 10%)
• Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
Your service line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 181194