Have you delivered cloud and infrastructure technology solutions?
Do you have experience of working in complex enterprise environments? Do you want to make an impact that matters and help diverse organisations in their cloud adoption path? Do you want to take the lead in establishing new ways of thinking about IT infrastructure? Do you like variety and fast-paced environments?
Our Cloud Engineering team supports the CIO/CTO to set the right agenda to transform IT and the business. We have a strong industry focus and we execute on our advice, working with colleagues across Deloitte to lead cloud transformation programmes that set technology direction. We need curious people that will drive change in the technology operating model to adapt to the changing demands of cloud and other disruptive trends.
Cloud technology presents exciting and disruptive opportunities for both our clients and ourselves. We are looking for people to join our team who embrace change and bring us ever greater breadth and depth of expertise. The quality of our technical skills is enhanced through your practical knowledge of implementation and our ability to learn from each other.
At Deloitte, we value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. We are open to discussing with you the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements.
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you're working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimisation. Your role
Your role will focus on providing expert advice to our clients in delivering cloud projects. You will be able to answer yes to some of the questions below:
Your work, your choice
- Are you passionate about delivering cloud technology advice to our clients and helping them identify the solution to their business issues?
- Can you help our clients align their cloud strategy with their business strategy?
- Do you understand cloud technologies and the vendor landscape?
- Can you advise our clients on how to optimise their cloud investments?
- Have you been part of a cloud implementation project and helped deliver change for a client's business?
- Are you a project manager with experience implementing technical change on cloud projects?
- Have you worked on cloud strategies, plans, designs and business cases to help clients?
- Are you keen to support the continued growth of our cloud business through sharing your previous experience with others and supporting recruitment activities?
- Depending on grade, have you managed teams? We promote an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: UK wide.
Work pattern: The role can be worked on a full-time or part-time basis. Your professional experience
We are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate skills and experience in some of the following:
- Implementing cloud technologies
- Developing pragmatic IT strategies and plans
- Assessment of an organisation's IT infrastructure landscape and development of technology architectures
- An understanding of how an IT function operates with experience in assessing and designing cloud target operating models
- Development of process design for cloud adoption
- An understanding of the theory and practical implementation of DevOps, DevSecOps and Agile methodologies
- An understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
Additional desirable experience includes:
Your service line: Consulting
- Working towards certification in established cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Familiarity with industry-recognised methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL)
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BABSOP CFTECH LOCOFFICE
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 178895