SME Consultant - Local Government & Social Care
Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? Working within a business development capacity using your deep knowledge of the UK Local Government sector structures, and in particular relationships with senior buyers.
As an SME Consultant specialising in Local Government and Social care you will combine this market knowledge with a good working knowledge of typical applications, technology stacks and development practices used in Local Government and be experienced in designing and implementing end-to-end solutions to deliver defined business benefit.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Experience in senior roles in Local Government organisations in the UK
- Experience defining and delivering strategy in Public Sector
- Experience of leading Digital Transformation Programmes
- Knowledge of Social Care and Health Service Legislation, Regulation and operating practices
- Experience of managing IT in Local Government organisations
- Experience of wider LG departments (e.g. Highways/Libraries/Planning etc)
- Able to provide insight into trends in LG and Social Care thinking and strategy
- Proactively target and lead conversations with CEO's and senior management of target organisations
- Knowledge of 5G technology and it's potential impact on LG
- Support ongoing refinement of CGI IP in the LG area
- Ability to identify and review small and medium sized enterprises for potential CGI partnerships and M&A opportunities
- Credibility to sell CGI generic offerings (e.g. Cyber, RPA/IA, etc) into the LG sector
- Able to develop end-to-end solutions to meet business requirements and integrate seamlessly with existing infrastructure, data and business architectures
- Ability to write high quality proposals
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience as an Pre-sales or business development SME/architect or senior IT professional working with internal stakeholders and external clients/suppliers or solutions delivery
• Good knowledge of requirements analysis in a local authority/social care environment
• Understands the Local Government IT market and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution
• Experience of funding models and business case development within local authorities
• Significant experience of adopting and enforcing social care governance and assurance methods
The candidate will possess a excellent working knowledge of the UK Local Government structures and in particular with senior buyers and C level Exec's.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92324640