Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED colleague?Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE to the needs of others?Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING influence to colleagues and residents alike?Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE about making a difference to the lives of others?
If so, come and join Balhousie Care Group
, and be one of our 'Everyday Heroes'
As Scotland's largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and over 1400 staff; Balhousie Care Group is one of the country's leading providers of elderly and specialist care and can boast a stunning HQ with skilled and dedicated support staff.This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our Forthview Home in Methil.*We offer a '£1000 Golden Hello*' bonus payment for Nursing positions*The Role
We have full and part time roles available working day shift and night shift. Bank shifts are also available.
To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within a designated area of the Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for providing a level of support toward the day to day running of the Home. To delegate tasks and monitor all staff members' activity.Duties Include
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Carry out all nursing procedures efficiently and effectively
- Participate in Staff Induction & Training programmes as and when required
- Supervise and instruct junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Care Home, giving help and guidance where appropriate
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Keep professionally updated in all areas of clinical expertise
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have a great range of staff benefits including cashback at various shops and supermarkets and access to free counselling services.Join our team!
- Valid NMC pin (we welcome interest from suitable 3rd year nursing students)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Resident group