If you would like to be part of something really special by bringing joy and purpose into elderly people's lives, we would love to welcome you into the Bright Care family.
You'll join an exceptional team of warm-hearted Bright Carers who deliver award-winning care at home to the elderly loved ones of the families that put their trust in us.What We Seek In Our Bright Carers
What We'll Give You:
- Warm-hearted, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- A driving licence and car are essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- To pass the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG).
As we are wholeheartedly committed to the wellbeing of our employees, we offer:
- First-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- A regular schedule that allows long-term and meaningful relationships to flourish.
- We cover key regulatory costs such as your PVG, your SSSC registration for your first year and half the cost of your SVQ 2.
- All mileage paid at 30p per mile, as well as covered public transport cost.
- Accrued paid holidays.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit.
We are so proud of our frontline Bright Carer heroes during this time. As such, we've taken prudent steps in order to be laser focused on the health and wellbeing of our staff.
In 2018, we were voted one of 'The 100 Best Small Companies To Work For' as well as reaching 10th place in the Best Companies in Scotland.Ready To Join Our Family?
- We provide a full and bespoke Bright Care PPE kit for every member of staff.
- Our in-house coach supports all the workforce to discuss any impacts from working on the frontline during these times.
- Our leadership team have regular meetings to stay abreast of regulatory and government changes.
- We believe it vital for our Bright Care Academy to provide face-to-face training to best equip staff to feel confident in caring for our clients. Hence we've adapted our interview and training process to be aligned with safe, social distancing measures, in our Covid-19 Secure offices.
Apply now to start your care work journey with Bright Care.