Carrongrange High School is a purpose-built school located in Grangemouth which is approximately 4 miles to the east of Falkirk. The school is Falkirk Council's only secondary school for pupils with moderate, severe and complex additional support needs.
Pupils follow a curriculum that is varied, relevant, challenging and enjoyable. It is based on a secondary curriculum, adapted to meet the individual needs of the pupils. A major curricular priority is preparing pupils for life after school. This post is open to suitably experienced primary and secondary qualified staff.WOULD YOU LIKE TO
- establish a multidisciplinary leadership team and lead the creation of a learning community which takes a pride in its children and all they can achieve?
- make sure they realise that achievement?
- demonstrate that GIRFEC values are at the heart of your life and work?
- have very good communication skills, including working with parents and outside agencies?
- have a proven track record in school improvement?
- lead a large team of teaching and support staff who take a pride in what they have achieved?
- work effectively with others as member of a team at school, cluster and local authority level?
- demonstrate that you have made a positive difference to children's learning and lives?
If all this sounds like you, then we want you to be the Depute Headteacher of Carrongrange School.The Application Process
Please refer to the person specification included in the Additional Information pack when setting out the skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership along with GTCS Registration