To assist in the management and education of children and young people with additional support needs (ASN).
North Roe Primary School is a non-denominational school located in North Roe. It provides primary education from primary 1 to primary 7, for children from North Roe and Lochend. There are currently 12 pupils in 1 multi-composite primary class. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is 1 teacher assisted by support staff, as required to meet the needs of all the learners. The current Head Teacher is Miss Hannah Irvine. Further information can be found on the schools website at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/sh/northroeprimaryschool/north-roe-primary-school/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F/G
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- This post is not career graded
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 28.3 Hours per Week , 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at North Roe Primary School.For further details relating to this post, please contact: Hannah Irvine, Head Teacher on 01595 745685 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032 .